Coastal luxe living beckons in a supremely central location with this meticulously modernised two-bedroom unit. Positioned on the first floor of a small waterfront apartment complex, it's been exceptionally transformed into a light, bright and contemporary haven which capitalises on its incredible skyline views. North-facing and bathed in sunshine, make the most of the on-trend kitchen with a rendered and stone island bench and integrated dishwasher, a spacious living room and a custom-built bench seat which is ideal for entertaining or a cosy afternoon curled up with a movie or book. This living zone also flows seamlessly onto a covered balcony via bi-fold doors, treating you to iconic vistas which encompass the canal, glittering Broadbeach skyline and the lush hinterland.
VJ panelled walls accent both bedrooms, with the main bedroom accompanied by a walk-in robe and ensuite adorned with timber vanity, double rain shower and sleek brushed brass tapware. These tones are echoed in the secondary bathroom which also hosts a freestanding bath. Residents can also make the most of the inviting sandy stretch of beach which lines the water's edge of the communal backyard with a firepit.
- Meticulously modernised two bedrooms, two bathroom spacious unit in a central, waterfront location;
- Light, bright and contemporary haven capitalising on its north aspect and incredible skyline views;
- On-trend kitchen with a rendered and stone island bench, integrated dishwasher and ample storage;
- Spacious and sunny living room and a custom-built, rendered bench seat;
- Bi-fold doors open onto a covered balcony, treating you to water, Broadbeach and hinterland vistas;
- Both bedrooms with VJ panelled wall plus main bedroom with walk-in robe, balcony access and ensuite with timber vanity, double rain shower and sleek brushed brass tapware;
- Secondary bathroom with freestanding bath, timber vanity, brushed brass tapware and separate toilet;
- Complex backs onto an inviting sandy stretch of beach plus offers a communal backyard with a firepit.
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, single garage and secure intercom entry.
- Body Corporate fees approximately $30 per week.
Perched in an ultra-convenient location, a footbridge awaits at the end of this cul-de-sac, meaning it's just a five minute stroll to the shopping, dining and entertainment mecca that is Pacific Fair. It's also a quick drive to grab necessities at the Q Super Centre, or if the delights of Broadbeach beckons, it's just 3km from your front door. Factor in the upcoming The Lanes retail and restaurant precinct currently under development and you've got everything you need within easy reach.
Please note, price is in Australian Currency.
Stamp Duty may apply to NZ buyers
SOLD by Corey Bedford
Proudly co-marketed by