Boasting an enviable aspect which encompasses views of the glorious Broadwater, this sumptuous Palazzo Versace condominium offers an exclusive opportunity. Recently rejuvenated, yet still honouring the timeless luxury synonymous with Australia's first 6-star resort, all the signature hallmarks of Versace elegance remain. Polished parquetry floors, ornate ceilings and hand-crafted marble mosaic finishes, now perfectly paired with upgraded and bespoke furnishings and fittings. It also enjoys a commanding view of the Broadwater, marina and skyline, one of the best views available in Palazzo Versace.
Residents also benefit from access to onsite amenities, including 24-hour security, room service, amazing in-house restaurants, a fully equipped gym plus indoor and outdoor pools, day spa and fitness centre. It also comes with two side by side security car spaces and a large, lockable storeroom. Owners also benefit from substantial discounts in hotel restaurants and bars. There is no stamp duty or land tax payable on Versace condominiums.
- Recently rejuvenated interiors which continue to honour the timeless luxury Palazzo Versace is famous for;
- Signature hallmarks of Versace elegance, including polished parquetry floors, ornate ceilings and hand-crafted marble mosaic finishes;
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, overlooking a dining area set beneath an ornate ceiling;
- Sunken lounge room which spills out onto a sunny terrace with Broadwater views;
- Sumptuous master suite with balcony access, water views, bespoke furnishings and an ensuite with spa, bidet and signature marble mosaic finishes;
- Bedroom two is located in a separate wing, with built-in robes, balcony access and superb views;
- Second elegant bathroom and a powder room with marble mosaic finishes plus a European laundry;
- 24-hour security, room service, a fully equipped gym plus indoor and outdoor pools, day spa and fitness centre;
- Two side by side car spaces and a large, lockable storeroom.
- Full use of Palazzo Versace hotel facilities with significant owners discounts
- Three minutes' walk to the Beach.
First time available to the market in 15 years, there has never been a better opportunity to buy at the renowned Palazzo Versace. Located less than a minute walk from the upscale Marina Mirage designer shopping and dining precinct, the property is three minutes' drive from the cafes and boutiques of Tedder Avenue, Main Beach. Arrange your private inspection today.
Price Guide circa AUD $2,000,000.
Please Note, prices are in Australian Currency.
A Stamp Duty may apply to NZ Buyers.
Proudly co- marketed by