Soaring high above Broadbeach's premier lifestyle precinct, this north-facing apartment on level 20 of 'Oracle Broadbeach' delivers the ultimate in laidback beachside living.
The residence is ideally positioned to capture 180-degree coastal views with convenient access to patrolled surf, lush parkland and a host of world-class shopping, dining and nightlife.
The sweeping outlook, encompassing the ocean, city skyline and hinterland, is best observed from the large covered balcony, easily accessible via the holding's sun-drenched open living, dining and kitchen zone and each of its two sizeable bedrooms.
A new owner will enjoy exclusive use of one secure basement car park and access to the building's many amenities. Incorporating a pool, spa, sauna, steam room, gym, private theatre and owner's lounge with a wine room, Oracle delivers resort-level luxury from the comfort of home.
Offering an idyllic, low-maintenance lifestyle for an owner-occupier, the apartment's central location also makes it ideal for those looking for a high-return investment opportunity.
- North-facing 104m² apartment on level 20 of 'Oracle Broadbeach'
- 180-degree ocean, cityscape and hinterland views
- Central Broadbeach location close to the beach and amenities
- Residents' amenities include gymnasium, heated pool, spa, sauna, steam room, BBQ areas, private theatre, herb garden and owner's lounge with wine room
- Large covered balcony accessed via sliders to main living and both bedrooms
- Open living, dining and kitchen zone with coastal views
- Kitchen has Miele four-burner gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, microwave and integrated dishwasher, double sink with InSinkErator and island with storage and seating
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite with built-in bath and his and her basins
- Second bedroom has built-in robes
- Master ensuite and main bathroom have floor-to-ceiling tiles and shaving cabinets
- Large European laundry
- Stone benchtops throughout
- One secure basement carpark
- Secure floor with intercom
- Ducted air conditioning
Conveniently located in the heart of Broadbeach's lifestyle precinct, 'Oracle' offers residents a walk-about-town lifestyle in proximity to patrolled surf and world-class amenities. The address is surrounded by an eclectic selection of shopping and dining options, and set within an easy stroll of parklands and Kurrawa Beach. The renowned retail precinct of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star, the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, and various public transport options are all within walking distance. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby, opening up easy travel north or south.
Stamp Duty may apply to NZ Buyers.
Very Proudly co-marketed by