Located on level 69 of Q1, the Gold Coast's most iconic building, this sky home offers a supreme panoramic outlook and ideal address only moments from Surfers Paradise beaches.
Set in a prized north-east corner position, the sub-penthouse delivers glorious coastal views over the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Broadwater and rolling hinterland, and would make a timely investment or luxury getaway.
High-quality finishes and fixtures coupled with oversized windows in the private and quiet sky home, offer a timeless foundation to which new owners can bring their own sense of style.
The 232m² floor plan provides an expansive open-plan living and dining area that flows to an enclosed balcony for year-round entertaining, while the kitchen and family room can be easily closed off to create two separate living areas.
Residents in the pet-friendly building enjoy use of its resort-style facilities, including three pools, a cinema, residents' lounge, gym, spa, steam and sauna rooms plus ground-level shopping and restaurants.
- Level 69 sub-penthouse apartment in landmark Q1 building
- North-east position with uninterrupted views of the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and beyond
- Key Surfers Paradise location making it a high income-producing asset, ideal for an astute investor
- Large light, bright living and dining space with access to enclosed balcony for year-round entertaining
- Modern kitchen with 3.3m stonetop island bench, two dishdrawers, double door fridge, Miele oven and gas cooktop, built-in microwave and double sink
- Internal sky garden, for growing potted vegetables or flowers
- Spacious master suite with sensational views, walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath, shower and double vanity
- Two additional bedrooms with views and built-in robes serviced by a main bathroom
- Functional family room with views and built-in robe
- Laundry, powder room and an abundance of storage
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Two car spaces in basement
- Pet-friendly building
- Access to concierge and resort amenities
Situated in a central Surfers Paradise position, the building faces the beach and is a stroll from the cafes, bars and restaurants of Cavill Avenue. Catch the Light Rail to Broadbeach for Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and The Star Casino. Gold Coast Airport is only a 38-minute drive, while residents can reach Brisbane city in about an hour.
Stamp Duty may apply to NZ buyers.
Proudly co-marketed by,