Settle straight into this newly-renovated family residence perfectly positioned in a sought-after pocket of Robina where an east-facing aspect welcomes an outdoor lifestyle.
Inspired by a Hamptons-Coastal style and with immaculate attention to detail, the single-level house perfectly blends design and practicality. Families will appreciate the functional layout where natural light filters through generous floor-to-ceiling glazing.
A servery window creates a seamless connection from the modern kitchen to an extensive covered alfresco area. Summer days will revolve around the swimming pool, while come winter the focus moves to toasting marshmallows around the firepit.
Nearby Jack Wilson Park is the community go-to for picnics, dog walking and playground adventures, while Robina Town Centre is only five minutes away by car.
- Single level house renovated in a Hamptons-Coastal style
- East-facing outdoor area with pool, firepit and covered BBQ kitchen with drinks fridge
- Open plan living and dining with servery window
- Fully-enclosed, flat grassed area, perfect for kids and pets
- Modern kitchen features stonetop island bench with seating and double sink, 90cm DeLonghi oven, four-burner electric cooktop, tiled splashback and white cabinetry
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, split system air-conditioning, fan, plantation shutters and ensuite with shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles and single vanity
- Laundry with stone benchtop, tiled splashback, built-in cabinetry and shelving, sink and outdoor access to clothesline
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes and fans; one with split system air-conditioning
- Main bathroom features a free-standing bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Vinyl hardwood floors in living and dining areas, carpet in bedrooms
- 6.6kw solar power system
- Four external security cameras
- Double garage with additional off-street parking for two
Conveniently located minutes from Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre, Robina Train Station and Cbus Super Stadium. Jack Wilson Park is three minutes by foot, while the beach is a 12-minute drive away. This property sits within the catchment for Robina State School and Robina State High School, with a choice of private schools nearby.
Move into your newly-renovated home in time for Christmas
Stamp Duty may apply to NZ Buyers.
Proudly co-marketed by