Embrace coastal views and contemporary style from this fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom east facing apartment on level 14. An apartment that equally suits owners and investors just a short stroll from patrolled beaches, it boasts light and bright interiors and superb views.
A kitchen with Miele appliances and gas cooktop is complemented by an open plan living and dining zone, which connects with the beach-view balcony. Both bedrooms open out onto the alfresco area as well and each is equipped with built-in robes and neutral-toned ensuites. 'Ultra' delivers a beautiful apartment ready to call home, or to invest in a healthy option for yield.
For permanent residents this is a pet friendly building with two car parks and storage cage a rare find in central Broadbeach.
- Fully furnished, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car apartment with ocean views;
- Light, bright 125sqm of east facing living with sunny aspect and position;
- Main bedroom with robe and huge ensuite, opens onto balcony;
- Second bedroom with robes and ensuite and access onto balcony;
- Two car spaces and lock up storage cage rare to find at this price
- Onsite manager, heated lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym;
- Floodlit tennis court, theatre, BBQ area and owners lounge with pool table.
Situated 450m stroll from Pacific Fair and across from parklands and beaches, it's also an easy five minute walk into the heart of Broadbeach where you can take your pick from a host of delightful dining and entertainment options. Kurrawa Surf Club, Broadbeach Parklands, the Oasis Shopping Centre, public transport, Broadbeach Public School and the Gold Coast Convention Centre are within easy reach too, making this a wise investment option or ideal low maintenance place to call home. Arrange your inspection today.
Stamp Duty may apply to New Zealand buyers.
Very proudly co-marketed by