Escape to a peaceful, private sanctuary with this tranquil Tallai retreat. Nestled in a natural wonderland, where you can inhale crisp hinterland air and exhale away any stress, look forward to a fulfilling family lifestyle in this 12000m² rainforest setting. A multi-level home that co-exists in harmony with the leafy landscape, it is framed by forest outlooks at every angle. Large picture windows and decks boast captivating treetop views, with the open plan and expansive kitchen, living and dining zone a social hub to come together in. Light and bright, with skylights, a cosy fireplace and an Epson projector and screen, it's where everyone will congregate for family meals and movie nights.
Three bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom are tucked away on the lower level, along with two bathrooms. This includes a master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite, and a private balcony set against verdant greenery. Front and rear decks offer the chance to host guests or immerse yourself in the serenity of your surrounds, plus a protected pool featuring an outdoor bathroom promises an endless summer. Kids and pets are catered for too, with fenced outdoor areas to play and plenty of bushland to explore!
- Peaceful, private multi-level sanctuary on just over two lush acres;
- Home that co-exists in harmony with its bushland setting, with natural stone and warm wood finishes;
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benches, integrated dishwasher, soft-close drawers;
- Open plan and expansive living and dining zone with Epson projector, screen, fireplace, six skylights and oversized windows to invite in natural light;
- Protected front deck and pool area plus rear deck with electric, weather-sensor awning;
- Master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and private balcony with a leafy outlook;
- Three more bedrooms – two with built-in robes and a 4th bed/study;
- Main bathroom on lower level plus powder room near laundry;
- Triple garage, single carport and gated access to front and rear yards (room for a caravan or boat!);
- Air-conditioning, vacumaid, security system, Crimsafe screens and 42 solar panels (approx) 10.5KW.
Life in the tranquil hills of Tallai affords residents the best of both worlds. Not only are you ensconced in a peaceful and leafy oasis, but the famous beaches of the Gold Coast are within 15km from your front door. Grab your essentials from Mudgeeraba Village, 5km away, or the renowned dining, retail and entertainment precinct of Robina Town Centre is just over 7km drive. Families also benefit from a 10 minute drive to exclusive All Saints and Somerset College, as well as two popular local state schools.
Stamp duty may apply to NZ Buyers.
Proudly co-marketed by