Immaculately maintained and recently renovated, this designer island residence offers contemporary coastal charm within the coveted enclave, The Islands. Orientated south-west, a wide water vista captures show-stopping sunsets over Emerald Lakes' distinctive arched bridge.
An angled roofline, mature manicured gardens and a stylish palette of neutral tones give this two-storey abode instant street appeal. A six-metre plus foyer enhances the grand sense of space upon entry. At the heart of the home lies a contemporary kitchen with Smeg appliances, branching off into a defined dining zone and a spacious lounge area for relaxed TV viewing.
Timber-look hybrid flooring and soft, semi-sheer curtains exude an inviting ambience throughout while bespoke pendants and LED lighting add a contemporary edge. Boasting four large bedrooms, the deluxe master suite opens to a private balcony overlooking the water. New paint, curtains, blinds and carpet leaves nothing for a new owner to do.
- South-west wide water views
- Covered alfresco terrace with built-in heaters, roller blinds and ceiling fan
- Home office and media room with lake views
- Kitchen features new Smeg induction cooktop, Smeg oven and stone benchtops
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Downstairs guest bedroom with ensuite/powder room
- All bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- New LED lighting, Crystal light switches and power points
- New paint inside and out, curtains, blinds and carpet
- Durable, commercial-grade hybrid flooring
- 12m saltwater pool with lighting and Astroturf poolside sundeck
- Laundry with expansive pantry-style storage
- Lock-up garage for two cars plus a golf buggy
- Telstra smart wiring, intercom, security system and Vacuum maid
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Low-maintenance gardens and no-mow Astroturf
- Quiet and safe, with regular neighbourhood security patrols
The Islands estate sits within the Emerald Lakes precinct, which was designed to emulate the style and amenities of a European village. The French Quarter is a vibrant hub of restaurants, cafes and medical services within a scenic 10-minute walk from Emerald Islands Drive. The area is popular for recreation, both on the water or on the myriad walking tracks around the lakes, while Emerald Lakes Golf Club has an 18-hole course. Emmanuel College is also within walking distance and Griffith University is 10 minutes by car. The suburb is within convenient reach of the M1, Gold Coast beaches and Pacific Fair shopping centre.
Please note, Stamp Duty may apply to NZ buyers.
Proudly co-marketed by