Location, lifestyle and luxury collide in this mega 438sqm sky home boasting a jaw-dropping panoramic vista from every room with the beach and first-class dining right on the doorstep.
Occupying almost all of level 45, this unique apartment offers a flexible floor-plan that encompasses two separate living wings interconnected by the entry foyer and home office.
Purposely designed for those who like to entertain, this rare offering makes no compromise on space nor privacy; this will comfortably accommodate large extended families, guests and even staff.
Beyond the entry foyer and timber double doors lies the main living wing with stunning ocean and city views. The expansive lounge, dining area and a designer kitchen featuring a long island bench is perfect for entertaining.
A deluxe master suite enjoys privacy and three-way views with an elegant marble bath the hero of an open ensuite. To the rear of this wing is a second private bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony.
The eastern wing has three well-appointed bedrooms and a second TV sitting room providing ample space for a family or guests to spread out.
● Prime north-east position in Oracle's premier beachfront tower
● One-off design with a unique floor plan spanning 438m²
● Wrap-around balcony and covered entertaining terrace
● 5 bedrooms; 3 with walk in robes and deluxe en-suites
● Ocean-facing kitchen, living and dining with floor-to-ceiling glass
● Stunning kitchen with stone-top island bench and breakfast bar, two ovens
● Exquisite master suite, walk-through robe, elegant ensuite, marble bath
● Second lounge room plus a multi-purpose room for study or media
● Laundry and drying room, Ducted air-conditioning, intercom, electric blinds
● Four car spaces close to the lifts plus a lock-up storage cage
Oracle Facilities Include - private owners' lounge, heated outdoor pool, lap pool, outdoor spa, steam room, sauna, gym/fitness room, teppanyaki barbecue and theatre
Oracle's prestigious Beachfront Tower is located on Oracle Boulevard, popular with locals and visitors for its high quality restaurants and cafes. Cross the road to patrolled surf at Kurrawa Beach and a short walk to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino and the vibrant Surf Parade dining strip.
Stamp Duty may apply to NZ Buyers.
Very proudly co-marketed by