Located on level 38th, this oversized 3-bedroom sub penthouse features all the luxury in apartment living.
Towering high above the streets of vibrant Broadbeach on the 38th floor of Qube, this spacious and sophisticated sky-home boasts a premium North-East aspect and iconic views from almost every room.
Showcased by panoramas which include the Pacific Ocean, Main River, City skyline and the lush Hinterland, enjoy 182sqm of light-filled and modern apartment living.
Sunlight spills into the open plan living, dining and New gourmet kitchen area, as well as into three bedrooms. The master suite is accompanied by built-in robes and an ensuite with bath, with the second bathroom servicing the remaining bedrooms.
At night, the lights of the city sparkle and capture your instant attention while in the morning, mesmerising sunrises can be enjoyed from the wide beachfront balcony.
- Modern and immaculately presented 182sqm apartment on 38th floor of Qube;
- Pacific Ocean, Main River, City Skyline or Hinterland views visible from almost every room;
- South East aspect and occupies a premium floor-plan position;
- Open plan living and dining area which opens out to a balcony with wide beachfront outlook;
- Gourmet kitchen with Ilve oven, island bench and ample storage;
- Master suite with two built-in robes, elegant ensuite and opens onto the balcony;
- All Bedrooms with enviable views, built-in robes;
- Bathroom with full height-tiling,
- Plus, an internal laundry and two secure side by side car parks; & 24m² Storage room
- Gym, heated pool, spa, communal lounge and BBQ area also on site.
Situated in a central location, with easy access to the G Link light rail and close to patrolled beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops (including Oasis Shopping Centre and Pacific Fair),
Star Casino and The Gold Coast Convention Centre. This is your chance to live each day as if you're on holidays or make a wise investment in your future. Arrange your private inspection today.
Please Note, prices are in Australian currency and stamp duty may apply to NZ buyers.
SOLD by Tony Velissariou
Very proudly co-marketed by