Settle straight into a luxurious waterfront lifestyle within the sought-after Isle of Sorrento where this modern residence faces north to water with exceptional hinterland to city skyline views.
Recently renovated to the highest standard, organic earthy tones build a sophisticated palette of finishes across two luxurious levels. Bespoke chandeliers and marble benchtops are beautifully balanced by the natural warmth of 21mm European oak floorboards.
Generous ground floor living encompasses a gourmet galley kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances, formal and informal dining rooms, as well as separate living and media rooms.
Four well-appointed bedrooms include two masters, one occupying the entire top floor with space to sit and savour up a water vista that's worth waking up early to enjoy.
Entertaining and recreation are structured to take full advantage of a prime waterfront locale with views across to Main River by day and the sparkling city skyline come nightfall. Decking is tiered towards the water while covered entertaining overlooks an inground pool. A sandy beach plus pontoon with water and power encourage weekends on the water.
- North to water 819m² parcel with views spanning Surfers Paradise to the hinterland
- Beautifully renovated two-level residence finished to a high standard
- Sandy beach and 21.7m / 71.2ft water frontage, pontoon fitted with water and power, moments from Main River
- Covered entertaining area with tiered decking, inground pool, spa, manicured hedges, and spaces for sun lounging
- Carpeted main living overlooks the water and features a high slanted and recessed ceiling, split-cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters and bifold doors to the rear deck
- Formal dining with a buffet, carpet and chandelier plus informal dining with two sliding doors for access to rear deck
- Galley kitchen has double sink, Smeg six-burner gas cooktop, extra wide oven, Smeg built-in microwave oven, and roller blinds
- Entire top floor master suite features an elevated timber platform for the bed, walk-in robe, carpeted sitting area overlooking the water, split-cycle air conditioning, curtains and plantation shutters
- Master ensuite has his and hers basins, floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower with additional rainwater head, and plantation privacy shutters
- Downstairs a second master bedroom has an ensuite, sliding door access to outdoors, a walk-in robe, storage cupboard, split-cycle air conditioning and roller blinds
- Two additional bedrooms have built-in robes, split-cycle air conditioning, carpet and roller blinds
- Media room, home office or 5th bedroom has carpet, split-cycle air conditioning, and roller blinds
- Bathroom features a freestanding bath, shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Powder room with open vanity and private separate toilet
- Laundry has built-in cupboards, a sink, and roller blinds
- Double garage features epoxy showroom-style flooring
- Secure entry via two gates plus secure side access
- Property features manicured gardens, hedges, and easy-care AstroTurf in some areas.
Isle of Sorrento is a tightly-held, central enclave that enjoys easy access to natural attractions and city conveniences. Patrolled surf beaches at Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise are a short 10-minute drive from this address. Sorrento Shopping Village is nearby and there are four reputable schools within a 2km radius.
Stamp duty may apply to NZ buyers.
Very proudly co-marketed by